When the LAW comes through the door

mvmhm

Nope...not "that" kind of LAW...an M72 LAW. During the Patriot Freedom Festival (PFF) a guy donated a Mosin-Nagant revolver and said he had a LAW to donate. He walked in with a garbage bag today and asked if I remembered him (of course I did!). He was cleaning his basement and found it again. He said that his ship was off the coast of Vietnam and one of their helicopter crews came back and had several of these they'd gotten for souvenirs, and he got one of them. It's in great shape...flip ups still, well, flip up...has both end caps, and it's dated 1969.

Yesterday I got the box of German war trophies that had been offered during the PFF, now this walks in...either the militaria Gods are smiling upon me, or something very, VERY bad is looming on the horizon...

Mark sends

post-3423-0-06302900-1412193127.jpg

post-3423-0-22900800-1412193133.jpg

I've held off on trying to get one...(there's one on CL in this area now for $225), but I kept hoping he would show up again since he managed to get out of here without me getting his phone number.

Mark sends

When I read the title, the first thing that popped into my mind was "... you'ld better not be on the other side!" And I was right!

That is a great item to get. Even better that it was used in-theater. Congratulations.

My mind went straight to The Clash.

When they kick at your front door

How you gonna come?

With your hands on your head

Or on the trigger of your gun

When the law break in

How you gonna go?

Shot down on the pavement

Or waiting on death row

You can crush us

You can bruise us

But you'll have to answer to