ID help with a WW1 Ribbon Bar

ODA021

post-505-1214456410.jpg

I would like a second opinion on this ribbon bar. From left to right I have

Indian campaign medal, Spanish campaign medal, Army of Cuba occupation, ww1 victory medal

second row:Legion D'Honneur, Serbian order of the White Eagle, Belgium Order of Leopold I.

Along with that, is there any way to ID the officer based on his ribbons. This uniform is for a BG from the 82nd in WW1. I first thought it could be Charles Rhodes, but he got the Order of Bath and a different Belgian award. Of course the possibility exists that the uniform was put together but I think its a kosher uniform. appreciate the help. dave

post-505-1214456410.jpg

I would like a second opinion on this ribbon bar. From left to right I have

Indian campaign medal, Spanish campaign medal, Army of Cuba occupation, ww1 victory medal

second row:Legion D'Honneur, Serbian order of the White Eagle, Belgium Order of Leopold I.

Along with that, is there any way to ID the officer based on his ribbons. This uniform is for a BG from the 82nd in WW1. I first thought it could be Charles Rhodes, but he got the Order of Bath and a different Belgian award. Of course the possibility exists that the uniform was put together but I think its a kosher uniform. appreciate the help. dave

I think the receipt of those awards would indicate that he was a BG with the 82nd around the end of the war.

I looked at some references online, and I don't believe it would be BG Lindsay, as he received his appointment to West Point in 1888 (which likely rules out the Indian Campaign).

BG Cronin evidently was transferred to another unit, so it probably wouldn't be him.

Daniel F. Craig replaced Rhodes.

This may solve it: http://books.google.com/books?hl=en&id...1&ct=result