gen McConnell service dress full set set up?

WW2JAKE

i have my dads air force "General McConnell" service dress uniform with one pretty much complete service dress (all weather with rank and enlisted collar pins) including the rain coat, garrison cap, service cap, cold weather coat, service cap rain cover, belt (silver not black), about 5 short sleeve "dress blues" for wear without jackets and ties, plus an other all weather set with nothing on it but im curious with the regulations pre-1986 (before mirror finish) especially with the cold weather coat because i believe the enlisted mans should have metal rank pins on the shoulders i might be wrong, but does anyone have good pictures of this type of uniform for reference? preferably enlisted.

I wish wish I could help but in my cold weather experience we all wore parkas. I never saw a top coat worn,

yeah ive noticed that alot as well, which i have the green M-65 too which is what my dad wore and since he was a mechanic/maintenance they didnt have to wear their service dress when everyone else did. he never once wore it in the 5 years he was in haha but kept it ready obviously just in case except the cold weather coat because it seems at Luke AFB in arizona you dont need it lol but its a very beautiful trench coat style coat im just interested on what specifically should be on it unlike the rain coat which i believe isnt supposed to have anything on it