RIP: Craig Pickrall, USMF co-founder, teacher, mentor and more

Bob Hudson

Like some others here I never had the pleasure of chatting with Craig but he was quite obviously a huge part of this forum and I wish him everlasting peace.

Although I never knew Craig his knowledge and dedication is an inspiration.

My deepest condolences to all of Craig's family and friends.

RIP.

Craig's knowledge and willingness to help others was second-to-none. He will be sadly missed, but never forgotten.

My deepest and sincere condolences to his family and friend.

RIP.

Although I never had the opportunity to talk directly with Craig, I have certainly enjoyed reading a few of his posts over the years. My sincere condolences to the family.

Its hard to put into words what Craig meant to me. But I can say that I did have the pleasure of working with one of the best. Writing the book with him was one of the greatest periods in my life.

Rest in peace my friend, and god bless his family.

C.A. Monroe

RustyCanteen

Its hard to put into words what Craig meant to me. But I can say that I did have the pleasure of working with one of the best. Writing the book with him was one of the greatest periods in my life.

Rest in peace my friend, and god bless his family.

C.A. Monroe

I know that Craig took pride in working on that book, he mentioned it fairly often. I know he enjoyed working with you on a project dear to him.

RC

So sorry to hear of Craig's passing. I really enjoyed his pictorial posts that showed the variations of equipment. Rest in Peace.

I never met the man, but I could tell he was one hell of a guy. He was the first person I was in contact with on this forum. I am sorry that I will never get the chance to see him.

The hole left in the collecting community pales only to that left amid family and friends. My sympathies to all and may Mr. Pickrall rest forever in peace and happiness...

Kevin

Squad leader

I am very saddened by the passing of Craig. I would like to express my sincere condolences and deepest sympathy to his family and friends. He will be greatly missed.

RIP Craig.

I was saddened to see this topic this AM. I have read the postings. By shear numbers you can see the respect and admiration forum members had for his selfless contribution to our hobby.

"Grip hands with us now though we see not, grip hands with us strengthen our hearts"

with condolences to his family and friends,

CC

Manchu Warrior

RIP Craig, I will say a prayer for you and your family. And thanks for helping to put together such a great forum.