M6 Sheath ?

siclfde

Just an uneducated guess here but this looks like a variation of the scabbard for the Raider knife.

Grip strap looks to small in diameter to fit the M3 handle

Rivits being domed on the scabbard are also more of the Raider supplied scabbard where as the M6 typically use the coffin style staples.

Looks original but thinking its the Raider knife scabbard.

I'm on track with Ron Doyler on this one. I'd say it was used for a Raider Knife, as a replacement scabbard. SKIP

• 2 weeks later...

I watched this for a while and he took it down early at a $95 opening bid with no bids placed. He then decided (based on his statement in the relisting) that the handle strap had "shrunk" as it was too short to close on an M3. He said he tried to stretch it and tore it off, doh! Best part was he relisted it and sold it at $150. What a train wreck.

Yup, I wanted that one as well. Have 2 knives I could use it for. Happens all the time though. Worst is when you ask for a price, they tell you something sky high, then end up selling for far under what they told you they'd take and less than your offer. Nothing as frustrating. Lol. Anyways, shame he buggered up this scabbard.

When I first saw this sheath, there appears to be a very slight taper from the throat of the scabbard to the tip in terms of its width...

I haven't seen this on a M6...

• 2 weeks later...

This one has ten staples, only Mooseco used ten staples on m6.

I believe the rivets and staples in the thread are wrong for a Mooseco[/quot

Not an M6.Rivites were used on Raiders scabbards an were not maker marked.

M6 used staples on the body that are coffin shaped.