Death Of One Of Our Members Dad

Bill Scott

Dave Kaufman aka Tredhed my other brother lost his Father last Sunday.Daves Dad Emanuel was a WW2 combat medic with an engineer unit during the war.Too many of the Greatest Generation are slipping away from us each week.Lets say a prayer and send our condolences to Dave and Margie and his extended family.Scotty

Please pass our sincerest condolence's onto Dave for all of us here. This generation of great men and women who served so selflessly is sadly losing nearly 600 vets each day. :(

Patchcollector

Time marches on,our Vets are passing but their Valiant deeds live on in our memories .Rest in Peace Heroes,you've earned it..

vintageproductions

Dave's Dad was a uber cool guy. Dave used to bring him down to the shop, and man was he feisty. Also got to hear great stories from him.

It is sad...this thing we call "time"

As a child, there were many WW1 veterans looking for a little one to sit on their knee and tell stories about the great war

Now, they are all gone...

It seems now, as many members from my generation are now seeing our beloved WW2 veterans gracefully leaving this world as old age approaches for them...

When these beloved WW2 veterans are gone...both men and women, it will be up to us to keep their spirit and memories alive for future generations...

As soon, they too will be gone...

God bless the veterans who never met me, but fought for my freedom...

Dave,

My sincerest condolences. I lost my Dad on July 1st and you must now have that same hole in your life that I have, that will never be quite filled.

RustyCanteen

Although I did not have the pleasure of knowing him as many of the above did, I am just as sorry to hear that another fine person has passed on.

I offer my condolences for your loss.

RC