James B Davenport USMC Pearl Harbor Survivor

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

I picked up a fantastic three footlocker group today which includes two officer footlockers (six partition trays)- fully marked and decals for a J. B. Davenport (MSG). Have his DD214, records, pics, unused FS FB helmet, crossing line certs, tons of medals, medal racks, ega's, ribbons, alphas, khakis, ties, sidecaps, 4th Marine Division Named coffee mug (has iwo on it), small amount of web gear (duffle has lots of places and black EGA on each side) and more.

SN 273342

James B. Davenport

Master Sgt USMC

Served WWII and Korea.

Died 2010 (I believe)

I'll post pic links of some if the stuff.

Rock

Photobucket non longer works on the forum. You have to post the pics through the forums picture hosting method,

Kurt

I fixed your photos, but as Kurt mentioned, from now on please load photos directly on to the forum.

Nice set of items by the way. Thanks for sharing.

JD

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

Another Tour Album, Lots of cartoons, some christmas dinner pamphlets (some just prior to Pearl Harbor Attack) and such,

post-2990-0-29211400-1408938401.jpg

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

One Officers Footlockers, Alpha's, and Khaki's have been split apart to a friend of mine who shared the cost of this grouping.

I'm keeping the footlocker but would part with the contents for a trade of something pretty cool.

Sgt_Rock_EasyCo

Here's the bulk of the medals.

Friend of mine had a set of SGM Dress Blues so we added the full medals racks to his uniform.

You can see that MSG Davenport had purchased modern medal sets to mount up and has did
so. He apparently puchased several sets of them as he has some duplicates to match the older
and original medals he was issued from WWII and Korea.

post-2990-0-30030100-1409550963.jpg