A cringe worthy movie

Flashlarue

Asteroid vs Earth, released in 2014. High point of the movie is Tia Carrere.

This is supposed to be a 4 star general...

post-87451-0-01851000-1405028230.jpg

I can't imagine there being anything that would qualify as a high point here...but I guess if you're grading on a curve.......

Mark sends

Yikes! I'd have volunteerd as technical director for a nice mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. You know, the kind where the mutton's nice and tender.

Ok, the name should tip you off that this is a bang up production, "Multi Dollar budget, cast of Tens"......... But, that is a nice collection of ribbons. ;)

You can almost see the costume dept person.."OK, I'll take one of those...and one of those...and one..oh wait! That one looks like a rainbow! Gimme that one too! And a couple of those shiney badgers...those'll look great on screen...."

Mark sends

That is the new 4 star General, Take 5 from column 1, 6 from column 2 and 7 from column 3. This Warrior had a stiller carer according to his medals he served in WWII, Was enlisted in (Army good conduct), Awarded a Navy Cross, Distinguish Service Cross WOW!!!!!!!

Mama Fratelli's is going to be none-too-pleased if she hears you talking ill about her son!

That is a horrible attempt at a uniform, though. Is that a DUI on his right hand chest?

post-29885-0-58832800-1405349402.jpg

Don't know what the problem is. Each morning before the cameras started shooting a crack team of technical advisers went through script and wardrobe designs.

post-3976-1330141378.jpg

So he Enlisted pre WWII and when does this movie take place?

-Dave

Based on images of the movie found online, there is modern technology being used in the film (use that term loosely), so it would be set in modern times.

Maybe radiation from the asteroid has caused reversed aging, causing all life-forms to age backwards. Considering this man is clearly the greatest living hero, having earned the Navy Cross and DSC (he was awarded the MOH, however the ribbon is likely on backorder from Medals of America), he was asked by the President to suit up again to save the world.

Based on images of the movie found online, there is modern technology being used in the film (use that term loosely), so it would be set in modern times.

Maybe radiation from the asteroid has caused reversed aging, causing all life-forms to age backwards. Considering this man is clearly the greatest living hero, having earned the Navy Cross and DSC (he was awarded the MOH, however the ribbon is likely on backorder from Medals of America), he was asked by the President to suit up again to save the world.

So if it is say, 2012 in the movie and he enlisted pre Pearl Harbor when he was at least 18 that would make him at least 89 in the movie.

-dave

That actor is Robert Davi who is called, "one of the film industry's most recognized tough guys."

He was an FBI agent in Die Hard and the Colombian drug lord lead villan in the 007 film Licence To Kill.

That actor is Robert Davi who is called, "one of the film industry's most recognized tough guys."

He was an FBI agent in Die Hard and the Colombian drug lord lead villan in the 007 film Licence To Kill.

Him making money with that face makes me feel a whole lot better about mine...................................

Him making money with that face makes me feel a whole lot better about mine...................................

Yes, but for Hollywood you have be either very good looking or really ugly to the bone if you wanna hit the screen and make some money.

Middle of the road lads don't get the girl on stage. B)