Post your UNIS marked gear.

knd643

• 4 months later...

Hello all! Great posts, thank you! This is one of my favorite topics! Pictured below is just a portion of my unis collection. Not included would be a 4th div. marked utility jacket, 4th div. marked M41 field jacket, several sea bags (some painted with unis, some unis marks only), 4 map cases, 2 upper packs, an M1928 cartidge belt, and some others I am sure I have left out. I will try to get those photographed later and get them up. I'd say that 90% of my unis items are named.

post-661-0-56336800-1485245025_thumb.jpg

IF anyone has anything they would like to sell I am always ready with a fair price - some things I don't have that I would LOVE to add, assault gas mask bag unis marked, poncho unis marked, shelter half unis marked, and a 5th Marine Div. jacket unis marked.

Thanks for looking - you guys all have such great stuff!

Very best

Bill K.

PeleliuMarine1944

Hello all! Great posts, thank you! This is one of my favorite topics! Pictured below is just a portion of my unis collection. Not included would be a 4th div. marked utility jacket, 4th div. marked M41 field jacket, several sea bags (some painted with unis, some unis marks only), 4 map cases, 2 upper packs, an M1928 cartidge belt, and some others I am sure I have left out. I will try to get those photographed later and get them up. I'd say that 90% of my unis items are named.

Unis collection.JPG

IF anyone has anything they would like to sell I am always ready with a fair price - some things I don't have that I would LOVE to add, assault gas mask bag unis marked, poncho unis marked, shelter half unis marked, and a 5th Marine Div. jacket unis marked.

Very best

Bill K.

Wow!! One of the best UNIS collections i've seen! Great stuff!

PeleliuMarine1944

Unis collection.JPG

Very best

Bill K.

PeleliuMarine1944

Unis collection.JPG

Very best

Bill K.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! Taken me a long time and a lot of $$ to get here nice to hear compliments. I don't post much because I hate to sound like I am bragging or trying to show up other collectors. The collection for me isn't as complete as I would like it but getting there.

Best to you all - good hunting!

Bill K.

• 2 months later...
Lucky 7th Armored

An old find that I recently rediscovered. If only the name was clear on this riveted lower I could search what unit he was in to decipher the marking. Posted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Pulled all my UNIS stuff out for a group picture the other day, figured I'd post it here and revive this thread.

Enjoy!

-Steven

attachicon.gifIMG_5879.jpg

A great collection! Really displays well like that! Thanks for sharing..

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

This Marine Corps Duffle Bag is named to a Marine who served in WW2 in the South Pacific and again in Korea. He was attached as a Bandsman to the following units in WW2: 35th Provisional Band, 6th Defense Battalion (Special Weapons Group B.), 7th Defense Battalion, (HQ and Service Battery), 3rd AAA Battalion, (Light AA Group), 7th AAA Battalion, (HQ and Service Battery), FMF-PAC, 17th AAA Battalion, (HQ and Service Battery) and during Korea he was attached to the 2nd Marine Division FMF (HQ HQ Battalion). There are two separate UNIS markings both being overlaid with one being a diamond and the other a circle with extensions to each side. In the Red diamond it appears to be a 580 while in the black circle with extensions it appears to be a 3 S G as best as I can make out. Any help as to figuring out which marking went with which unit would be great.

post-17286-0-35813600-1586175950_thumb.jpg

post-17286-0-47241800-1586175969_thumb.jpg

My upper and lower marked packs. There is another pack to the right behind the helmet, but it's very lightly marked <302> (3rd MarDiv), so it doesn't show up well in a picture.

post-7698-0-93143500-1586797892_thumb.jpg

ArchangelDM

My upper and lower marked packs. There is another pack to the right behind the helmet, but it's very lightly marked <302> (3rd MarDiv), so it doesn't show up well in a picture.

resized_Unis 3.jpg

Some lovely pieces Stony !

Well display with lots of eye candy, love the sand bottles also

- Dean