Source for repro e-tools

ccmax

Ok, here is my current "need". A good source for repro M1910 shovels and non collector grade M1943 e-tools. Need several of each...

Thanks in advance,

Cesar.

What do you mean by none collector grade Etools? we have quite a few 44 and 45 dated etools over here for a far price :) There are even 43 dated cover and tools going for £25-35 last i looked.

I think ATF are doing them your side of the pond.

Dave.

Thanks Dave.

What I mean are repainted or beat up tools that could be used "in the field". I could even use the Korean or Japanese made knock offs of the M1943 as long as they look like the right thing from a distance.

Regards

Cesar.

Why have something thats not right when the original m43 etools are a fair price and there still a load about.

If i see a contact i have who has some i'll let you know,i paid less than 10 quid[$20 ish] each not long back but prices do change.

Dave.

BTW how many you looking at??

As they will only be seen from a distance, I suppose the Japanese or Korean ones may be even cheaper than original ones in poor shape.

I need about 15 of each.

Sheikh Al Stranghi

ATF is very good, but pretty pricey. They do stuff for movies as well, I think you can get a bulk discount. Not sure though.

Cheers, Imme

PS. Bilko , aren't you the Dave who reenacts Ranger, from the UK forum? xx

ATF is very good, but pretty pricey. They do stuff for movies as well, I think you can get a bulk discount. Not sure though.

Cheers, Imme

PS. Bilko , aren't you the Dave who reenacts Ranger, from the UK forum? xx

I used to use that at one time thumbdown.gif as for "RE-ENACT" i dont do,I do collecting and living history and its not RANGER.

Dave[who dont do ranger :pinch: ]

post-39-1170093571.gif