1st Paramarine Rgt Survivor / Veteran baseball cap

American Heritage

shrapneldude

post-1424-0-27642000-1396160084.jpg

Here's mine. Haven't seen any with any other numbers, but they may be out there. I have some booklets and such from this same organization with the grouping as well -- will post photos of those too if you like.

shrapneldude

post-1424-0-80976100-1396219323.jpg

post-1424-0-43467500-1396219474.jpg

The address label for this Marine's subscription to these monthlies had his wartime parachute battalion unit assignment in it as well. Pretty cool.

• 1 year later...

I am unable to enlarge any of the illustrated covers, but it looks as if a Model 1941 Johnson rifle is depicted. It is the first I have

seen of these as being in actual use and issuance. Has any one seen photo evidence of the M41 during WW II /?

I am unable to enlarge any of the illustrated covers, but it looks as if a Model 1941 Johnson rifle is depicted. It is the first I have

seen of these as being in actual use and issuance. Has any one seen photo evidence of the M41 during WW II /?

I can't comment on wartime photographic evidence but those illustrations are actually post-war drawings done in the 90s for Paramarine veterans organizations.