Plastic Gold Eagle tie pin?

Thatonenewguy

Thatonenewguy

Yesterday I was going through some old relative's stuff and I found this pin. It's a plastic gold eagle with a blue "W" on it and it has a stretched blue globe on the bottom. We also found a map of Suisun Bay in northern California, the bay at the mouth of the Sacramento River. After some research, I found out that there is a reserve fleet in that bay, so maybe it has some connection to that? The back of it has the name "Blackinton" on it, but I can't find this certain medal anywhere on that site. I have e-mailed Blackinton, but I can't wait for them to get back to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, no matter what the value is of this item. I just want to know because it is killing me inside.post-151622-0-06816800-1392572927.jpg

Thatonenewguy

Looks like some type of airline wing they give kids.

I did think about that, but I've never seen one of those with the eagle head on it. It's usually just the feathers.

Wackenhut Security services!

It looks like the hat badge. The company is now G4S and both companies, in the past and present, have had numerous government contracts with the DOD.

Mike

Yesterday I was going through some old relative's stuff and I found this pin. It's a plastic gold eagle with a blue "W" on it and it has a stretched blue globe on the bottom. We also found a map of Suisun Bay in northern California, the bay at the mouth of the Sacramento River. After some research, I found out that there is a reserve fleet in that bay, so maybe it has some connection to that? The back of it has the name "Blackinton" on it, but I can't find this certain medal anywhere on that site. I have e-mailed Blackinton, but I can't wait for them to get back to me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, no matter what the value is of this item. I just want to know because it is killing me inside.attachicon.gifeagle 25.jpg

cap badge for a private security firm found several of this with the matching breast shield with the same global design found this in a storage locker in northen ky. about 18 years ago if i remember rigth the name of the security firm was wackenhut security