• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Garth Thompson

Garth Thompson

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 83
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:30 AM

It is time for the Winter Huntsville show put on by the Alabama Military Collectors rump'n. It has steadily grow over the years and now stands at 180 tables. Most vendors are small dealers and collectors selling their extra items. There is a good sampling of both US and TR goodies. If you live in the Southeastern US this nice little show should be a must attend. Here is a link with the details.

Hope to see you there,

Garth

#2 Garth Thompson

Garth Thompson

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 83
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

What's the matter men? Nobody going? It is a great little show with quite a bit of goodies for everyone.

#3 pathfinder505

pathfinder505
  • Members
    • Member ID: 197
  • 2,070 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:16 PM

Plannning on being there

#4 101CH47

101CH47
  • Members
    • Member ID: 2,964
  • 838 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

I plan on being there Saturday.

#5 Ronnie

Ronnie
  • Members
    • Member ID: 7,752
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 18 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

I was only able to be in Huntsville on Friday but I set up my table and had a good one day show. Had a new dealer for the show this time. Robert "Tarbridge" Wilson. In fact he sold me a beautiful early ID'ed M1 with a SC rayon liner. I needed it like I needed a hole in the head. But Robert will sell you something if you're not careful! So you gotta be on your toes. There was a good crowd there and I suspect there was on Saturday as well.
Ronnie

#6 tarbridge

tarbridge

CHIEF MODERATOR

• Administrators
    • Member ID: 123
  • 13,549 posts

Posted 19 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

I was only able to be in Huntsville on Friday but I set up my table and had a good one day show. Had a new dealer for the show this time. Robert "Tarbridge" Wilson. In fact he sold me a beautiful early ID'ed M1 with a SC rayon liner. I needed it like I needed a hole in the head. But Robert will sell you something if you're not careful! So you gotta be on your toes. There was a good crowd there and I suspect there was on Saturday as well.
Ronnie

Ronnie,

Saturday was busy with good attendance...and decent sales.As I am smart enough to get something over him.Ol' Ronnie is one of those slick "Bama" boys who can lull you into doing what they want to happen.I swear when Ronnie paid me for the Helmet...He pulled the money from his wallet and the one bill had "Genuine Leather" impressed on it for being carried so long in there. :D

#7 101CH47

101CH47
  • Members
    • Member ID: 2,964
  • 838 posts

Posted 20 January 2014 - 03:01 AM

Fun show.  The only thing I ended up bringing home was an unissued BAR belt, I bought it to resell at SOS but will end up keeping it since I do not have that year.

I did find a great Japanese restaurant I was not aware of that was worth the two hour drive over to Huntsville all by itself - http://ilovesushihun...LS_Desktop.html

#8 Ronnie

Ronnie
  • Members
    • Member ID: 7,752
  • 3,637 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Now that is funny Robert and probably true with one little correction....I ain't no Bama Boy! I'm a Missippi Boy!
Ronnie

#9 tarbridge

tarbridge

CHIEF MODERATOR

• Administrators
    • Member ID: 123
  • 13,549 posts

Posted 27 January 2014 - 06:20 PM

Now that is funny Robert and probably true with one little correction....I ain't no Bama Boy! I'm a Missippi Boy!
Ronnie

I knew better than that... :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

In Memory of Co-Founder GREG MILLS ROBINSON, a.k.a. "Marine-KaBar"
(February 17, 1949 - March 5, 2011)