WW I Veterans Auxiliary

Hello everyone!

I hope you have all had a nice holiday, as the New Year approaches us I'd like to thank all of those who have served and presently serve in the defense of our country. You are all heroes.

Here is a lapel pin that was quite nicely made by Bastian Brothers. Not sure of the era, but it is for a World War 1 Veterans' organization. The design appears to be a poppy over a service star. The fastener is the screw-back lapel type button.

I've been enjoying this new section immensely, great material from everyone that proves the old saying that good things come in small packages!

Thank you for reading my post, best wishes to all,

Joe

post-48324-0-94290500-1388270395.jpg

Joe,

Very nice lapel pin. I have never seen one. Interesting that it has the poppy seed.

I love this new section too! Thanks for adding another great item....Kat

Joe,

Very nice lapel pin. I have never seen one. Interesting that it has the poppy seed.

I love this new section too! Thanks for adding another great item....Kat

Hi Kat!

Thank you for reading and replying. I'm guessing it's a poppy, maybe someone will have more info on this organization.

I know what you mean, this is really a fun section, one that generally won't put you in the poorhouse <ha!>. For the most part (at least what I've been posting) they are very, very affordable. A few dollars each at most, many times these were parts of mixed insignia lots picked up over the years. I'm happy I held on to them and that there are others interested seeing them and sharing theirs.

I'll be adding more soon, I'm glad to see that others are doing the same!

Take care! My best to you.

Joe

Very nice one Joe! I do not know how I missed this post.

RC

Hi RC!

Thank you again for taking the time to read and comment on my posts, it is really appreciated. I'm glad to see and so many others enjoying this new section. There's been a lot of great material from our fellow members and I'm sure a LOT more to come!

Best wishes to you always,

Joe