45 replies to this topic

#26 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
    • Member ID: 288
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 07 May 2016 - 06:37 AM

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Just updated the website with a nice mix of WWII, Korean and Vietnam War items:

http://www.botrmilitaria.com

Blood On The Risers Militaria also has a Facebook page:

https://www.facebook...isersMilitaria/

And for those of you on Facebook that are interested in the history of 8240th AU - UNPFK - UNPIK please visit and "Like" my 8240th AU Facebook page which is updated daily:

https://www.facebook.com/8240thAU/

Thanks,

Matt

Attached Images

• resized_James C Duncan 46th Coy Beret.jpg

#27 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 23 June 2016 - 04:04 AM

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is doing well. I just updated the website with some really nice WWII - Vietnam War insignia, uniforms and headgear. I also added a "add to cart button" feature on all for sale items making purchases very easy. 

Blood On The Risers Militaria

Here's a link to the website:

Link to the Facebook page:

https://www.facebook...isersMilitaria/

Thanks for taking the time to visit the website and Facebook page.

Matt

Attached Images

• resized_Update.jpeg

#28 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 01 July 2016 - 07:02 AM

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is doing well. I just updated the website with some really nice WWII - Vietnam War insignia, uniforms, Groups and headgear. I also added a "add to cart button" feature on all for sale items making purchases very easy. 

Matt

Attached Images

• FullSizeRender-23.jpg

#29 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 03:51 AM

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is doing well. I just updated the website with some really nice WWII - Vietnam War insignia, uniforms, Groups and headgear. I also added a "add to cart button" feature on all for sale items making purchases very easy. 

For those of you on Facebook - I usually post at least one new item daily and also post items that are available for sale on the Facebook page before they hit the website.

Matt

Attached Images

• 6e644d_49475289eb9c46b18b3e7536a63246e6~mv2_d_1901_3264_s_2.jpg

#30 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 22 August 2016 - 06:38 AM

Hope this post finds everyone doing well. Just updated the website this morning with some Killer Vietnam War groups and insignia:

Including this really nice wartime uniform group named to LTC Baldwin. LTC Baldwin was a highly decorated Special Forces soldier and was the recipient of 2 Silver Stars, 6 Purple Hearts, 4 Bronze Stars for Valor, 5 Air Medals and many more awards during his long career. LTC Baldwin saw combat in Korea with the 187th Regimental Combat Team. Vietnam War as an Advisor and MACV-SOG Area Commander Khe Sahn during the Battle of Lang Vei.

The Group:

Tan dress shirt has all direct embroidery color insignia. Second award Combat Infantryman Badge, Master Parachutist Wing with Combat Jump Star and South Vietnamese Parachute Instructor (sometimes called a HALO) Badge. LTC rank and Infantry branch insignia at collars.

His South Vietnam Airborne Beret and plaque.

Loose off the uniform are his metal South Vietnamese HALO wing and a Montagnard bracelet. Lastly, in the background is the framed award certificate for the aforementioned badge. The badge was awarded in 1963 and the certificate was framed in Thailand.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

Attached Images

• resized_IMG_1039.jpg

#31 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:43 AM

Good Morning,

I hope everyone is doing well. I just updated the website and created a Cold War - Global War On Terror (GWOT) section. 

Currently there are over 200 original items in this section all from my personal collection. In the coming month/months this section will have close to 700 original items heavy in US Special Forces ODA and other SOF Unit patches. 

I have added a "add to cart button" feature on all for sale items making purchases very easy. 

Feel free to email me if there is anything in particular that you are looking for: [email protected]

Link to the website:

Matt

Attached Images

• resized_1.jpg

#32 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 09:42 AM

The Uniform section has just been updated with some nice original US SF modified uniforms, Team hats, Australian 2nd Commando Regiment, SASR uniforms, Kit, headgear and some rare/original Afghan uniforms.

Currently over 500 original items listed in the Cold War - Global War On Terror (GWOT) section. You will also find some very nice rare/desirable early 10th Special Forces Group items.

Stay tuned for next weeks update with the addition of more rare US, Afghan uniforms and patches.

Feel free to drop me a line if there is anything in particular that you are looking for.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Matt

Attached Images

• IMG_1111.JPG

#33 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 06:22 AM

Just updated the website:

Feel free to email me if there is anything in particular that you are looking for.

Korean War North Korean and Communist flags.

Thanks,

Matt

Attached Images

• FullSizeRender-13 copy.jpg

#34 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:45 AM

Good Morning,

I just updated the Cold War - Global War On Terror (GWOT) section on the website with over 950 original US Special Forces ODA (actual insignia received by the Team), MARSOC, SEAL, PJ, SOF, theater made Afghan and Iraqi patches. You will also find some rare early original 10th Special Forces Group and DET - A items.

The Uniform section has been updated with original SOF modded uniforms and rare/original Afghan and Iraqi uniforms.

My table at this year's SOS will be heavy in this area. Hope to see a lot of modern collectors at this years show.

Feel free to email me if there is anything in particular that you are looking for.

Matt

Attached Images

• phpaHifGxAM.jpg

#35 34BDQ

34BDQ
  • Members
    • Member ID: 468
  • 512 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:13 AM

I have reviewed the patches posted and am amazed at the carry over of the designs from Vietnam to the Cold War / GWOT. Matt, you have some amazing and beautiful patches that are shown and will be contacting you on some of them that I will like to obtain.

#36 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 05:58 AM

Good Morning,

ODA-1224 Team Patch - Das Dicke Ende kommt Noch! - The worst is yet to come! Which pays homage to the First Special Service Force. During WWII the Force had cards printed up with the unit's insignia on them and the words Das Dicke Ende Kommt Noch! or "The worst is yet to come" printed in red ink down the right side which the Force would leave on the bodies of dead Germans.

I just updated the Cold War - Global War On Terror (GWOT) section on the website with over 980 original US Special Forces ODA (actual insignia received by the Team), MARSOC, SEAL, PJ, SOF, theater made Afghan and Iraqi patches.

Here's a link to the website: http://www.botrmilitaria.com

The Uniform section has been updated with original SOF modded uniforms, rare/original Afghan and Iraqi uniforms etc.....

My table at this year's SOS will be 90% GWOT and 10% WWII - Vietnam War Airborne and Elite Unit items. Hope to see a lot of modern collectors at this years show.

Matt

Attached Images

• php2WGpKsAM.jpg

#37 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 19 February 2017 - 05:12 AM

Some of the modern US SF, Aussie, Iraqi, Afghan uniforms and headgear that I will have at the Show of Shows next week. I will also have over 400 original Special Forces Team patches, over 800 Theater made Iraqi and Afghan patches as well as a lot of kit.

Hope to see a lot of you modern collector's at the show.

Matt

Attached Images

• phpBy0oyfAM.jpg

#38 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 04 March 2017 - 06:57 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that I updated and reworked the website, broke it down in sections making in much easier and quicker to navigate - look for items. Still a lot more to add.......

Drop me a line if you are looking for anything in particular

Matt

Attached Images

• resized_FullSizeRender-2.jpg

#39 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 08 April 2017 - 05:11 AM

Just updated all areas of the website last night. A lot of great insignia, uniforms, headgear and kit.

Matt

Attached Images

• resized_fullsizeoutput_f07.jpeg

#40 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 07:08 AM

Good Morning,

Just updated all areas of the website. A lot of great insignia, uniforms, headgear and kit.

Some of the theater made Special Forces Shoulder Sleeve Insignia currently listed on the website. These Special Forces Shoulder Sleeve Insignia belonged to a career Special Forces soldier and were picked up on his travels during OIF OEF. Almost all are Iraqi made, some Afghan and several Saudi versions.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

Attached Images

• phpjD9RKRAM.jpg

#41 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 07 May 2017 - 04:36 AM

A rare ODA - 174 1st Special Forces Group patch. This ODA - 174 patch was made in Mosul for the Detachment in 2006.

There are currently over 400 original Special Forces ODA patches listed on the website. These are the actual insignia designed for and received by the Detachments.

For those of you interested in this area/era of Special Forces collecting Gary Perkowski long awaited US Army Special Forces Team History and Insignia 1975 to the Present book will be available this month. 

This book chronicles the history, training, and operations of United States Army Special Forces, including never before published photos and insignia that were designed and worn by the men of the United States Army Special Forces. The modern United States Army Special Forces was formed at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, on 19 June 1952. Special Forces have served in every major and numerous minor conflicts the United States military has been involved in since their inception. During and after these operations, individual Teams had unique insignia produced to commemorate their operations.

Attached Images

• phpxrukX1AM.jpg

Edited by Torch03, 07 May 2017 - 04:37 AM.

#42 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 17 June 2017 - 05:32 AM

Starting today thru the month of June there will be a great discount to our valued customers on all items listed on the the website! 

Buy $100.00 - $200.00 worth of items - take a 10% discount.

Buy $200.00 - $300.00 worth of items - take a 15% discount.

Buy $300.00 or more worth of items - take a 20% discount.

You can take advantage of these discounts two ways. 

1. Add the items to your cart and pay for them. I will refund the appropriate discount back to you.

2. Contact me with the items that you would like and I will send you an invoice with the discount applied. 

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Matt

Attached Images

• resized_fullsizeoutput_11aa.jpeg

Edited by Torch03, 17 June 2017 - 05:33 AM.

#43 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 06:43 AM

Hope everyone is doing well. Today is the last day for the sale/savings on all items listed on the the website! 

Buy $100.00 - $200.00 worth of items - take a 10% discount.

Buy $200.00 - $300.00 worth of items - take a 15% discount.

Buy $300.00 or more worth of items - take a 20% discount.

You can take advantage of these discounts two ways. 

1. Add the items to your cart and pay for them. I will refund the appropriate discount back to you.

2. Contact me with the items that you would like and I will send you an invoice with the discount applied. 

Thanks for everyone that has already taken part in this sale and for all for taking the time to look!

Matt

Edited by Torch03, 30 June 2017 - 06:44 AM.

#44 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 27 October 2017 - 01:02 PM

I hope this post finds everyone doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know that every section of the website has been updated. 

For the Post 1975 Special Forces insignia collectors - I have re worked the GWOT section of the website. Each Special Forces Group has it's own tab/section making it much easier to navigate and search for patches that you might be interested in/looking for.

I will be at the upcoming OVMS show in Wilmington Ohio next week November 3 - 4, 2017. I hope to see a lot of you at the show!

Thanks,

Matt

#45 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 02:41 PM

Happy New Year!

I hope this post finds everyone doing well.

Just wanted to let everyone know that every section of the website has been updated. Some great hard to find Airborne and Elite Unit Insignia from WWII - GWOT.

I will be at the upcoming Show of Shows in Louisville, KY February 22 - 25th . Looking forward to seeing and hanging out with old friends, dealers and collectors.

Thanks,

Matt Force

Attached Images

• 26904499_723525027854516_4076433167549403373_n.jpg

#46 Torch03

Torch03

Sponsor

• SPONSOR
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:32 AM

Just finished redesigning/updating the entire website. You will find that it is much better (IMO) as you can load all the patches/items in each section by utilizing the "Load More" button on the bottom of each page. This allows you to scroll up and down to see all the items in a section. 

You can also move the cursor over the patch/item once you have selected it which will allow you use a magnifier to see all the details of the patch, insignia, item.

http://www.botrmilit...;">a.com</span>

Thanks, 

Matt

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users