Patch Type DIs

36-tex

I have been slowly picking up these little beauties. As with many of us, I am always looking for new ways to display my collection. I found this small, screw-top storage containers at Wal-Mart today. One cotton ball and then the insignia in each for a nice display.

If you have any patch type di's that I don't show here please drop me a pm.

post-98-0-85151500-1384741202.jpg

Patchcollector

Nice stuff!That's a great idea regarding those containers.I also collect gemstones and I've used those to hold the stones.Never thought about using them for DI's and small badges.

Thanks for the tip!

rufus_firefly

Looking for one of these, two really, one for a friend and 1 for myself, for the 20th armored div. please let me know if you ever have an extra.

Hi Tex!

Thank you for sharing such a GREAT idea. I have a drawer full of these and they are always shifting around and I'm always having to reorganize them. Your idea would completely eliminate that from happening. Plus it's a great way to protect the enamel from chipping.

Best wishes!

Joe

A few more I have that I had forgot about.

I ran into my first problem with this display method. The two armored divisions are to big for these containers (lower two on the left in the picture).

post-98-0-29036800-1384823651.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

36-Tex, it is a clever thing you have done with those screw top containers, displaying your DIs that way.

Kudos, friend.