VIETNAM MADE BEER CAN DUI SKULL

USMarineCorps

USMarineCorps

Hi all,

Today i found this funny little beer can DUI at a military show and i was wondering what unit this insignia was made for. Anyone got an idea ?

Frederik

its nice looking! im pretty sure there was a marine element that wore a skull without the crossbones. not having the crossbones or wings does narrow it down a bit. one of the marine collectors might need to chime in here.

10$ is good for sure, especially with skull ones because theyre that cool. im trying to find the link where we discussed this further, but cant find it, or find what marine unit it was that rocked the plain skull too. you might have a winner here, search skull duis on here and see what pops up, well get to the bottom of it.

yup, im a AFG vet myself, Army infantry. send away, or make a public post, others might like to see it too, we have some guys here into war on terror stuff.

could it be 2-12th Marines? they use the skull without the crossbones if I remember correctly. these other guys know more than I do, if anyone says otherwise id listen to them, this is just another option.

I checked the ASMIC Charge List. They identify this piece as USAF/USN Mil Assistance Cmd Spec Opns Gp. In another entry they list one with gold pupils in the eyes as USN Mil Assistance Cmd Spec Ons Gp. I'd take a guess that this could be the USAF piece. The last sentence is nothing more than a guess on my part