Calling All Giant Jack Knives

Big Al

I can't believe how much they're asking for these knives these days. I used to be able to pick them up for $25-50, but that was a few years ago.

They are cool though.

Don't worry Stony, I'm still getting over regular gas being more than 18 cents a gallon. :lol:

Here's one of mine with some other AAF pieces. Got a Colonial, and a sterile version. I still have family living in Grand Rapids, Mich. You'd think that would have been the first one I came across.

post-17422-0-76433400-1548613322_thumb.jpg

This is a knife I have yet to purchase. Haven't really been looking for one. But, my interest is rising. Will have to start checking around. Thanks for showing all the great pics. Mikedon, that's an impressive collection. SKIP

This is a knife I have yet to purchase. Haven't really been looking for one. But, my interest is rising. Will have to start checking around. Thanks for showing all the great pics. Mikedon, that's an impressive collection. SKIP

Skip,

You said the same thing in 2013 in an earlier post; you need to get hunting! As for me, I've added a Colonial with a bail and and unmarked one (badly rusted but cleaned up a bit). Still need to find the case for the Colonial.