REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR SWEATSHIRT-SEARS CATALOG 1942

BEAST

I was perusing a 1942 copy of the Sears and Roebuck Christmas catalog and ran across this great sweatshirt! Wouldn't you like to add this to your homefront collection?

post-203-0-03823400-1376448226.jpg

• 3 years later...
trenchrat1918

Awesome sweatshirt. Has anyone ever seen one in the wild? I would give you $20.00 for it, that should cover inflation, it's old and has probably been worn after all.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
General Apathy

I was perusing a 1942 copy of the Sears and Roebuck Christmas catalog and ran across this great sweatshirt! Wouldn't you like to add this to your homefront collection?

attachicon.gif1942 SEARS CHRISTMAS CATALOG PEARL HARBOR SWEATSHIRT.jpg

Hi Erick, thanks for posting the advert and image of the sweatshirt, somewhere packed in my collection ' shoebox ' is a Remember Pearl Harbor neck-tie still in its original gift box.

lewis

• 2 months later...
General Apathy

Hi Erick, thanks for posting the advert and image of the sweatshirt, somewhere packed in my collection ' shoebox ' is a Remember Pearl Harbor neck-tie still in its original gift box.

lewis

Hi Erick, haven't found the boxed neck-tie so far but I did pull out this ' Remember Pearl Harbor ' matchbook.

lewis

.post-344-0-76586500-1550740011.jpeg

I really like these home front items and that sweatshirt is a great example. In keeping with the Remember Pearl Harbor theme (and awaiting Ken's necktie ;)) I can add this pencil.

post-169612-0-37154700-1550868721_thumb.jpg

Rene

• 2 years later...