Help... This Thing Is Really A Pig To Identify!

Bugme

R,

The thread went from fun to silly to ridiculous in very short order. I had a discussion just this day with a very serious medal collector who could add a lot to the forum but will not due in part to threads degenerating pretty much like this one did.

G

Thank you Garth. I agree

R,

The thread went from fun to silly to ridiculous in very short order. I had a discussion just this day with a very serious medal collector who could add a lot to the forum but will not due in part to threads degenerating pretty much like this one did.

G

How do we address this situation Garth.......ANYONE?

Do we want to have a "Just For Fun" Forum?

Did Scott even think about the potential that his thread would follow such a course, it dosen't seem to shock him.

I understand Garth's point, but we can't make the forum sterile, can we??

Actually, I haven't had a chance to check back since yesterday shortly after I posted this. I've been dealing with one elderly parent in a nursing home and the other one having cancer surgery with an extended hospital stay at a medical center nearly an hour from me. As such, it has been eating away at my time on the forum and everything else. This thread is now closed since this is not a U.S. item. It should have been closed shortly after the ID was made but apparently, no other moderator noticed it. That is the only reason it went so long after it was determined that this was a non-U.S. item.

A BIG THANKS to those who helped ID this patch. I really wasn't sure what it was, I had thought a possible Arkansas Razorback also, but the colors, logo and non-military type patch in a military collection just didn't fit. I had then thought maybe ROTC, but again, I was just guessing. In the end, it appears that it is Brit and not U.S. Again, thanks for the help!