USAAF "MAP PINS"

littlebuddy

Ronnie.......perhaps you two can share??? :)

Little Jack I would be glad to share with little buddy but he doesn't need any. ;)

Ronnie

We should have someone make a donkey and paint it OD and have a contest since all of the previous puns were good. (notice there were no references to anything sharp in my post, lol)

littlebuddy

i couldnt have wished for a better response to one of my posts !! thanks guys and gals !!

LB

i couldnt have wished for a better response to one of my posts !! thanks guys and gals !!

LB

Wait a minute......is this your thread?? :(

littlebuddy

Wait a minute......is this your thread?? :(

It is JS !! got a problem with it :lol: why the shocked response ?? didnt think i could come up with a half decent thread ?? :D anyway you should be looking for a nice DFC for me !!

LB

It is JS !! got a problem with it :lol: why the shocked response ?? didnt think i could come up with a half decent thread ?? :D anyway you should be looking for a nice DFC for me !!

LB

I had an update for you, but it was edited!

"Sharp as a tack he is, and just as flat headed!" A quote from Sherlock Holmes and the Scarlet Claw. It has taken me all these years to work that into a post. Thanks LB. Those are a nice find.

Steve

littlebuddy

"Sharp as a tack he is, and just as flat headed!" A quote from Sherlock Holmes and the Scarlet Claw. It has taken me all these years to work that into a post. Thanks LB. Those are a nice find.

Steve

thanks Steve !! im glad i have helped you get that comment on a post !!!

LB