Vision Models 1/35th Scale 75mm M1A1 Pack Howitzer

mpguy80/08

Nice shots Saberjet!!! Gives a good idea of how these things were delivered by the British Airborne. One Jeep, ammo trailer and gun and half the crew on one glider, and a second Jeep and two ammo trailers and the other half of the crew on a second glider.

It would make for a nice diorama project...your 75mm pack...whatever the most suitable Jeep kit is...plus a trailer!

@ Saberjet: That would have been me... I have a Hobby Boss M4 Tractor and an AFV Club Long Tom in the wings....

@ 45 ACP: Thanks!!! It goes together a lot easier than I thought it might... but you still have to be very careful... lots of tiny parts and the Axle is fairly fragile on one end.

I'm sure we look forward to seeing that combo on here sometime in the future. It'll make an impressive piece!!

I know about the same parts I have the model but it's in storage with a friend in Colorado won't be able to get to it for awhile.

@ Saberjet: That would have been me... I have a Hobby Boss M4 Tractor and an AFV Club Long Tom in the wings....

@ 45 ACP: Thanks!!! It goes together a lot easier than I thought it might... but you still have to be very careful... lots of tiny parts and the Axle is fairly fragile on one end.

Cobrahistorian

WOW! That's a true 90mm M4 HST! Mine's an AA one that someone put 155mm ammo boxes on. I need to find an original set of 90mm boxes to complete mine.

• 5 months later...