I didn't know that all NOK tags are fake!

USdog

Just watched this video. I thought it was kind of funny that he thought an NOK tag was fake! lol. I guess all NOK tags are counterfeits!

Take a look...

Obviously he does not know what he is talking about. Wonder why he thinks he can make informational videos when he lacks the knowledge. :blink:

Obviously he does not know what he is talking about. Wonder why he thinks he can make informational videos when he lacks the knowledge. :blink:

Yup, he doesn't know crap about that dog tag lol. I don't get why he can make videos with his lack of knowledge either, haha. Maybe someone can message him and buy it cheap lol.

Id love to throttle him. Korean war era huh? He doesnt even deserve to be holding that tag.

That's exactly what I was thinking! He's probably treating it like dirt right now because its a "counterfeit." Very disrespectful to this veteran.

I don't have a YouTube account, so someone try to save this piece!

I have messaged him, asking to buy it, hopefully can save it.

Great! Hopefully he'll sell it, so this veteran gets to be honored in a collection.

Hopefully this guy didnt already throw the tag away, and if not im hoping he doesnt realize its real and decide to keep it.

Hopefully this guy didnt already throw the tag away, and if not im hoping he doesnt realize its real and decide to keep it.

Ya. Like you said, he doesn't deserve to even hold it!

Man his voice is annoying and if that's fake I will take it any other "fakes" he finds off his hands

Man his voice is annoying and if that's fake I will take it any other "fakes" he finds off his hands

Haha. Next maybe a fake wwii helmet when it's really a real D-bail helmet. Lol

Who is wwiicolectr on Youtube? Maybe we shouldn't let him know it's real? Kane

Wow... Why did he tell him!?!? Now he will probably want to keep it or want to charge a fortune to sell it.

TasmanianDevil

Yeah not sure. He still disagrees, I will keep trying. Let's not tip him off any further though. Kane

This is his response to wwiicolectr - I've done extensive research on the tag. The Army Serial Number does not match any records. Also the metal is off, it has a black tint to it, almost like titanium.

Yup, google said no results found...must be a fake!

I would offer to buy all his fake finds like gold rings because they don't say 14K or coin silver because it doesn't say sterling.

Yup, google said no results found...must be a fake!

I would offer to buy all his fake finds like gold rings because they don't say 14K or coin silver because it doesn't say sterling.

LOL. I'm sure that search was quite extensive!