Presidential Service Badge Numbers (Need Your Help)

Argonauts2

Here is the organization to which each person was at for the badges that have been posted so far:

99: NAU (not sure what this stands for)

326: WHCA (I assume White House Communications Agency)

992: Executive Flight Detachment

• 2 weeks later...
Argonauts2

Sorry for the delay in responding. The numbered Presidential badges are the issue badges. Un-numbered badges are replacements, duplicate badges or possibly copies.. There also appear to be a large number of badges in the 14,000 plus range that have appeared on ebay which I suspect to be manufacturers overruns that were numbered and never issued or were originally un numbered and someone had a large group numbered. Regardless, personally would avoid these ranges if you are looking for a badge that was truly issued to someone serving in the White House. With reard to the Vice Presidents badge, these are not numbered. ASMIC a few years ago had a good article on these badges.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Argonauts2,

Hello Joe, I'm new to the forum and I'd like to share some information about your Presidential Service Badge #992. Do you still have it?

I'm unable send you any sort of private message or access contact information for you, presumably because of the 'new guy' restrictions on my account.

I'd like to speak to you, is there a way for you to contact me?

Thanks,

Patrick

By the way, in all the excitement I forgot to tell you..

If you're still working on your list, badge # 1293 was assigned to Air Force Tech Sgt. David Jacobs who was an executive flight VH-34D pilot from 60 to 65.