I Found US Military Head Set & A clip-on Camera (I Think ?)

suwanneetrader

suwanneetrader

I found these Sunday not sure what they were but I bought anyway. MAYBE I DID GOOD, Found the headset. Peltor Comtac II ACH Tactical Communication Headset at $686.00 to $940.00. Also the MSA NEXUS PTT U-94A/U M9177/5-2 - 6 pin Connector Military from $18.00 to $57.00. Here are some pictures and if I'm asked I can link you to the Military Surplus Electronic - Communications dealer, I found info on. Did I do good and will these bring a price even 1/3rd the prices I found. I have no idea how to see if the work as the jack for the earphones is too large for anything I have. Please let me know what you think. Richard

post-15934-0-21230800-1368472448.jpgpost-15934-0-62503600-1368472481.jpgpost-15934-0-85122600-1368472496.jpg

That is a Peltor headset used by vehicle crewman and probably other applications. It is a current issued item. The little box is a PTT (push-to-talk) system with a standard military radio connector. Some models could be used without plugging them in because they also were noise canceling capable. I have no clue as to value or capability outside of military use.

suwanneetrader

Thank you As I found them listed in 4 US web sites I would think they are legal to sell as long as to a US address. I hope they are worth in used condition at least $125.00? Maybe someone will let me know. Richard

hawkdriver

If you are lucky and someone needs this variety bad, you will be lucky to get $100. The prices of these have fallen quite a bit as they have flooded the market. I have several sets of the nicer noise cancelling Bose style and can barely move them for $50