User Suspension: Puzzleglue4me

Forum Manager

Forum Manager

** This post is infomative only. User responses have been disabled**

Members of the USMF Community:

Today the administration was forced to suspend the account of community member Puzzleglue4me

On March 14, 2013, he told member 3rdeye that he would buy a Purple Heart that he had listed. Took him about a week to get back in touch and told 3rdeye that he would send a check. 3rdeye receives the checks and deposits it, and the check was returned for non-sufficient funds, and was charged a returned check fee. 3rdeye tried to contact him and no replies so he sold the medal to another member.

3rdeye reported to the administration team about this incident and puzzleglue4me actually responded a couple of times and said he made a mistake and would take care of the fees right away. As of today April30, 2013, he has niether contacted 3rdeye or replied to any of the admin's, after he found out the medal had sold. By doing this he has left member 3rdeye holding a bad check and paying fees for this bounced check.

In an interest to protect the members of this community, puzzleglue4me's account has been banned. Please use cauition should you be contacted by any individual bearing the following information:

Name

Douglas Boyer

Username

puzzleglue4me

Dalmatia, PA

The FOR SALE section is provided for members as an easy way to sell among friends, since all of us here in this community are friends. For us to maintain that friendly atmosphere, we must make sure that members are fulfilling their obligations. Buyers are buying what they agreed to buy, and sellers are selling what they agreed to sell.

It is true that the FOR SALE section is operated under the principle that all transactions are between the buyer and seller. The forum and/or its owners cannot force anyone to complete their obligations nor can we be held responsible for the actions of either party during the transaction or before or after. However, we will (as evidenced here) take action if necessary when there are abuses.

Forum Manager

• 4 weeks later...
Forum Manager

Just thought we should add also that this is not Doug Boyer, who owns a militaria shop in Hawaii.