Patches and their Boxes: A Reference Thread

Teamski

There is probably no better reference for dating a patch than seeing which patches came in which box. Post your boxed patches here.

-Ski

Ah Teamski you had to start from the beginning, no matter, good stuff, here's hoping you can find your other topic that's lost in the forum's archive. The 10th Infantry Division bunch, Wurzbacher Embroidery Works, one might be tempted to say these were made in West Germany, as the 10th Inf Div was in Germany in 1956, would they be? the use of Works, maybe in German it's Wurzbacher Embroidery Werke. Will you be posting more boxes?

EDIT, now that I through posting, I see that you are posting more boxes, I also see that it was only one topic that you could not find not two :D

Thank's for your effort Teamski good stuff, very important stuff I would say post-34986-0-33991000-1363750776.jpg We see here the ubiquitous boxes of those IX and XVI Corps patches that's been discussed a few times in previous topics, now were seeing these boxes up close.

Blimey Eric...the new "Patch King"?! :o Open up those bundles of patches and sell them at $5 a piece and you could retire to Florida!!