I am so excited!

R Michael

Hey all I don't normally do postings on an item untill I get it but I just can't contain myself. I was the high bidder on this ebay auction that the seller evidently did not realize was from a member of the 511 PIR 11th AB Div. By the description the photos start in in the states while training and go all the way to the Occupation of Japan.

Here are the teaser photos from the auction. Will post more and better when the album arrives!

Mike

post-1387-1205102024.jpg

post-1387-1205102043.jpg

Geeeeeezzz, you bought "Holly Grail". Congratulations. I understand your excitation -- I would behave identically.

Regards

Greg

usncollector

What an awesome array of photos. You really don't get to see these kinds of photos up close and personal-- they are a rare find!! How good was the deal? eBay does give nice surprises up like this every once in awhile.

This purchase may be comparable only to similar deal with 508th PIR album that bought one of the forumers (I forgot his nick).

Thanks guys and I can't wait to get it in hand! There was one photo that was in the add that you could barely make out the SSI. I am really expecting a nice bit of photographic history and hopefully I can research the soldiers name.