Is this tigerstripe jacket real?

GeneralCheese

You know Tiger Mafia does have a certain ring to it....maybe screened or embroidered on some matching jackets, or maybe just a nice patch.

Could be something there.

JC

You know Tiger Mafia does have a certain ring to it....maybe screened or embroidered on some matching jackets, or maybe just a nice patch.

Could be something there.

JC

You're right.It does have a Grrrrrr-ing to it.

Sorry I had to say it. :blush:

GeneralCheese

I will miss having it, but I will be happy to have more than $250 available to buy more cool stuff. Another thing you guys didn't realize was I had a whopping total of $35 cash/paypal before I sold it.

I will miss having it, but I will be happy to have more than $250 available to buy more cool stuff. Another thing you guys didn't realize was I had a whopping total of $35 cash/paypal before I sold it.

Thats a bummer.So you only made $265. :(

I feel bad for you.

G. Cheese,

I think this whole dust up could have been avoided with a little something along the lines of...

"Guys thanks for the info, upon reflection, considering what I now know about it's value, and needing the money, I think I am going to offer it up for sale to somebody that will value it more than me. Thanks for all your help, and if any of your guys are interested in it shoot me a P.M."

I am of the opinion that showing a little a class goes along way.

Jason

suwanneetrader

I agree with oddmod. There are many times I do not know value and/or what a more modern item is. Alot of people on this forum have helped me and I try to show appreciation and if they want it I offer it to him at as much less than his valuation, as I can. I sell everything that is not older USMC and use the funds from other finds to help me with my hobby (as I know most of you do the same). I will be 75 Sat and I've learned if you show respect, be truthful as well as give and take, most all persons will be helpful and we all enjoy life and our hobbies. Richard

"I will be 75 Sat and I've learned if you show respect, be truthful as well as give and take, most all persons will be helpful and we all enjoy life and our hobbies."

Wise Words, Happy Birthday Richard.

J.