Weiman Silver Cream & Polish Cloth- Wings of Silver

mtnman

I have been using this for months now with a toothbrush and a polishing cloth. I believe wings should look as the Pilot would wear them in service to his country, and thus I simply prefer to clean and polish mine. The results after putting a little of the cream on the toothbrush and a little dab of water and a good scrub (soft to medium bristle), then the rinse and a good rub down with the cloth makes my wings shine with grandeur and beauty, truly revealing the essence of the details.

Care to show us the end results? (You do realise that polishing vintage wings is anathema to most of the wings collectors on here! ) :o

Not a good idea to clean the wings as you are not only taking off the original finish but removing the crisp details of the wing. Collectors of wings prefer them not touched and as found with tarnish on it. Once you have cleaned them, the value goes down. Sad but true and of course they are your wings to do with as you please but be aware of that when you try to sell them at a later date.