PLEASE READ: GARY MOHRLANG / GLM

ADMIN

I've only been on the forum since last summer but I've come to know Gary, particularly in the EGA section, during those months. He was always there with helpful advice, suggestions, and invaluable information.

I will miss him, not as much for the valuable source of information that he was, but for the person he was. To his family, I offer my heartfelt condolences on their tremendous loss. To Gary, I wish eternal fair winds and following seas.

Semper fi and rest in peace, brother in arms; Bill

I am sad to learn about the death of Gary, as if i did not know him. I've read all your messages and have learned how he was loved by all the people who knew him.

May he rest in peace. My condolences to his family and to all of his friends here.

Yannick

My condolences to the family. I had briefly corresponded with Gary last year and he gave me an insignia item that I needed for my collection. Always enjoyed reading his post here on the forum. He will be missed.

My condolences to Gary’s family. I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Even though we’ve never met face to face, I’m pleased to have interacted with him on this forum.

RIP

Brent

I never got to know him very well but in the talking I did to him he was a very good guy. His knowledge is unreplaceable. But I am a believer in the Lord, and I am happy that we were all privileged enough to expirence his knowledge.

militariacollector

My condolences to his family and friends. I had very recently purchased some patches from him and he was very helpful.

He will be missed.

I am so sad to here this. Gary and I e-mailed each other several times about our collections and interests. Rest in peace my friend you will be greatly missed here.

Just got back from SOS and what a shock. I went to high school with Gary and just recently got in touch with him again on this forum after many years. I will miss him.

My condolences to his family.

Mike

I just arrived home from the SOS. I learned of Gary's passing while I was there. I am in shock. During the last year I got to know Gary in the EGA forum and was so impressed with his knowledge of our Corps' insignia and his willingness to share about them and on all subjects. While we never met in person, I considered him a friend. The hobby has lost a fine man and a true "collector". My comdolences to Marla, Jeff and his family.

Semper Fi, my friend. R.I.P.

Bob

When I returned home today I found Gary's letter in the mail, sent off Feb., 12th. It was our first trade. I still can't belive it...

Sorry, but what I want to say can I only express in my own language:

Gary's Familie mein allerherzlichstes Beileid und meine aufrichtige Anteilnahme!

Lars

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

I am in shock! I am back in vocation a 3 days a go and know nothing...

I lost a great friend! So many times help me and many people....

crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gif

RIP - I will pray for you mate!!

Ricardo.

This is incredibly sad news. Gary was one of the nicest folks I have ever dealt with and I learned a great deal from him. I will miss him.............

Gary