G838 Owners Club Forum

flashesandovals

flashesandovals

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced trouble registering on this site?

I have been trying to register 3 times in the past 30 days, but to no avail.

Twice using the same username, email address and password - not a word.

Then I tried a new username and password providing an alternative email address - after that I received an email stating that I had been registered and that I would receive another message with activation instructions. However, that message never reached me either.

Out of the blue, these credentials worked once today as I managed to logon (although I never received an activation email) - but when I tried to adapt my profile and saved the changes, they wouldn't let me logon again.

I keep getting these messages "The specified username is currently inactive. If you have problems activating your account, please contact a board administrator."

After that I was able to send an email to the "board administrator", but nothing changes whatsoever...

Are there any G838 members on this forum who might be able to assist?

Thanks!

I'm a member over there. I'll post a link of this thread on that site and get the administrator to contact you.

flashesandovals
I'm a member over there. I'll post a link of this thread on that site and get the administrator to contact you.

Thanks!