Discovery Channel COMBAT CASH on Jan 25th

Bob Hudson

Message sent. Maybe those network nitwits will get a strong message from us. If i wanted to watch a trucker show, I'd watch Smokey and the Bandit.

Skip Greenwade

It aired at 6:00 and 6:30 pm on DirecTV in Houston...great show, by the way :thumbsup:

Hope the time slot issue gets resolved and that the show goes on to enjoy great success.

Best,

Skip

Well I am super cheesed-off because we don't even get it here in Canada....seems like we have a different Discovery channel, but sons of guns and other discovery shows seem to be on.... :think:

Rick

Arghhh! I just assumed it was going to be on at the same time it was for the first two episodes. Of course it was 2 hours earlier and I missed it. :mad:

Great shows!!!

I missed the first two, but wasn't going to miss these. I'm glad I tuned in at 7:00 , because my guide said it was on at 8:00.

Great job all around, Bob and Owen are doing a fine service for our Military and the military collecters out there!!

Hope they pick the show up so we can look forward to more of the same.

Great job!!!!!! ED

GOD I'm ticked! The SOBs at comcast did indeed run the episodes at 7 instead of 8, the last episode was just ending as I turned it on to watch! I didn't see it mentioned on this forum until just now when I was going to post this. They don't have it on demand either and I have no clue when I'll get to see it next. ARRRRGH!

I had it to record the 2 shows and instead it recorded the season finale of Sons of Guns! Hopefully it will come on at 10:00 so I can get my fix! :lol:

Here in central time it aired evidently from 6pm-7pm.Was suppose to be 7-8pm then again at midnight.Now its slated for 1AM.Seems someone is doing a lot of switching the times for some reason

Discovery Channel this SUCKS!! I 've watching rednecks all night long in anticipation of Combat Cash! You pogues have let us down! I was gonna buy a Ford F150 tomorrow just because I saw a Ford commercial on your channel tonight. Now I'm gonna notify Ford it ain't gonna happen.

I also was gonna go find my perfect pet tomorrow because of the commercial I saw on your channel while watching a bunch of Cajuns fishing. Now I'm not going too. I'm gonna let all your sponsors know what you did! Seriously this does stink.

Ronnie

blackhawkdown

I got the lastest safely recorded on my DVR, seriously you need to get some technology. :-)

I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation.

Dan H

vostoktrading

Saw the ones with the Hellcat TD and the Huey flight today, nice job guys!

Bob, you better be ready for the mobs to start showing up at your shop if this show takes off!

That pawn shop in Vegas (from "Pawnstars") has lines around the block to get in.

Anyway, very well done! (How's your leg's Bob? Probably not a good idea to play with a flamethrower wearing shorts?)

Jon.

I too went through an hour of Canjuns fishing and then another Suns of Guns started :pinch: I have it set to record at 1am but I think it will be they same scenario :thumbdown:

I too went through an hour of Canjuns fishing and then another Suns of Guns started :pinch: I have it set to record at 1am but I think it will be they same scenario :thumbdown:

Same lame repeats of SOGs.......use to be a little intresting now just more cajun dramma. :thumbdown:

Same lame repeats of SOGs.......use to be a little intresting now just more cajun dramma. :thumbdown:

I used to like it but now its the same thing like you said. Not feeling well at the moment and wanted to relax while watching Combat Cash and instead more "Ragin' Cajuns, and SOGs. :blink: Hopefully I can watch it tomorrow, that is if the show records Combat Cash and not another SOG :ermm:

vintageproductions

Guys, we are sorry. Discovery re-arranged the entire schedule today. Some shows that were listed to air, didn't even play.

If you are unhappy please email Discovery at the below address and let them know.

Thanks to all that tried to watch it.

http://corporate.discovery.com/contact/viewer-relations/

Guys, we are sorry. Discovery re-arranged the entire schedule today. Some shows that were listed to air, didn't even play.

If you are unhappy please email Discovery at the below address and let them know.

Bob and Owen are on !!!!!

Bob

Not your fault.

Just hope they keep you on the air.Maybe we need to email them and vote YES !!!!!!

HEY BOB NICE SHOT MAN.................

I set my DVR to record "all episodes" so I was safe; the DVR automatically records every episode so I don't have to manually go through and find the times.

Anyway, two great shows and congrats to Bob and Owen.

Raidercollector

I missed the show to, The DC here had 8 pm So I missed it, Stayed up to midnight to see if it was going to be on again,And it was Sons of Guns, Dar it, I missed it again, I hope com sat gets there S----T together on there show times. Ps---ed

Nick