• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 patches

patches
  • Members
    • Member ID: 34,986
  • 23,835 posts

Posted 08 January 2012 - 11:20 PM

Has any one tried to go to youtube, and pause a video and or footage, and copy and save the freezed image, is this possiable to do ? I made an attempt but it did't seem to have the same options in that window that pops up when you right click. I 'am trying to put up an Image here on the forum.

#2 ChrisNZ

ChrisNZ
  • Members
    • Member ID: 9,909
  • 339 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:21 AM

You can hit 'Prt Scr" on your keyboard and grab a screen capture, you then open graphics software such as paint and click edit - paste and it will paste the page, crop and save then you should be able to upload to the forum.

like this

Attached Images

• capture.jpg

#3 patches

patches
  • Members
    • Member ID: 34,986
  • 23,835 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 09:21 AM

You can hit 'Prt Scr" on your keyboard and grab a screen capture, you then open graphics software such as paint and click edit - paste and it will paste the page, crop and save then you should be able to upload to the forum.

like this

Thank you, I will monkey around with this, I gather I will eventually get the hang of it as I always do. Thanks again.

#4 Mr.Jerry

Mr.Jerry

• Moderators
    • Member ID: 119
  • 3,031 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:33 AM

on US PC QWERTY keyboards its usually "Alt + Prnt Scrn".
Macs can do "Command + Shift + 4" to get a crosshairs and get just what you want.

#5 HoovieDude

HoovieDude
  • Members
    • Member ID: 9,647
  • 3,950 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 09:21 AM

You can also use software designed to "snip" or cut. I have one such that came with my laptop, so all I need to do is pause the video on the frame I want, or the web page I am looking at, and "cut" the scene out. I use it all the time actually.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users