Captain Jeff Wooten, 164th Military Police Company "Grizzlies" grouping

P-E

Here's one grouping I received this day that contains 4 DCU and 4 BDU jackets, 2 cat eyes band (named) and one helmet cover for ACH (desert / woodland reversible) from the Captain Jeff Wooten. He's the commander of the 164th Military Police Company. On 23 March 2005, the 164th MP Company out of Ft. Richardson Alaska deployed to Bagram Afghanistan in support of Operation Enduring Freedom 6.

All jackets have the same patches' configuration, so I'll post only one in woodland and one in desert :

img_1118.jpg

img_1119.jpg

img_1120.jpg

img_1121.jpg

These jackets were probably worn just after his deployment in Afghanistan. During his deployment, the former wartime service badge was 18th Military Police. The jackets I bought all has the 101st airborne Division wartime SSI. Three of the BDU have ghost marks of a previous 18th MP patch sewn under the 101st AB patch (and the flags were also moved to adapt to the size of the 101st AB Div with its Airborne tab).

Another difference, the Combat Action Badge that's present on my jackets, but not worn during his deployment in Afghanistan.

img_1124.jpg

img_1125.jpg

Here're some pictures of him during his deployment in Afghanistan :

hq-dud10.jpg

cdr-1s10.jpg

cdr-ga10.jpg

chinoo10.jpg

congra10.jpg

swear10.jpg

All these pictures and informations come from : http://164thmpco.com/

Note the helmet cover and one of the named cat eyes elastic band match perfectly with the one he worn in Afghanistan :

prasen14.jpg

(brown spots in the camouflage are always uniques)

Also note the theater made (/ foreign made) military police branch of service Officer (BOS) badge and the Combat Action Badge (CAB) :

img_1122.jpg

img_1123.jpg

The brown thread is slightly darker and the quality of embroidery differs in comparison with an US made embroidery. It also miss a few details.

Hope you appreciate it !

P-E