Military Trader's Calendar of Militaria Shows: Submissions Welcome

jagjetta

Greetings,

I thought it would be good for the hobby to keep Military Trader's BATTLE PLAN (calendar of military relic shows) available online (free...no registering or insidious web tricks! :) ) . The link is:

http://www.militarytrader.com/militarytradershowcalendar/

Free free todrop me a note if you know of events that should be included but aren't on the list.

Keep on collecting!

John A-G

Editor, MT

[email protected]

• 4 years later...

I have been working hard to gather a good, comprehensive list of military relic shows for the rest of 2011 and 2012. I have it posted here:

Military Trader's Show Calendar

(hopefully, a stupid pop-up doesn't appear trying to get you to sign up for the enewsletter. If it does, there is an "X" at the bottom to close it...sorry 'bout that. The corporate drones don't seem to listen to me when I tell them stuff like that just honks off collectors)

Bookmark it for reference. Let me know of any shows I am missing.

Thanks,

John A-G

Editor, MT

aren't you missing the Pomona show???????

YIIKESS! How could I be missing that One? ON it RIGHT NOW. (dang it...where is the emoticon for REALLY REALLY BLUSHING?)

JAG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
craig_pickrall

John, there were two of these, both pinned, in the Show List. I have now merged them together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hastings, Nebraska Military Show, March 10 & 11, 2012. Adams County Fairgrounds, 947 S. Baltimore Ave. Hastings, NE. Phone 402-744-3771 for information.

Hastings, Nebraska Military Show, March 10 & 11, 2012. Adams County Fairgrounds, 947 S. Baltimore Ave. Hastings, NE. Phone 402-744-3771 for information.

Got it! Thank you!

JAG

• 2 weeks later...

Fort Lee, Virginia Military Collectors Show, Sat, 10 March 2012 on Fort Lee, Virginia at the Regimental Club, Bldg 2609, C Ave. The show will be from 9 AM - 3 PM with setup for table holders from 8-9 AM. Admission is Free and there is plenty of free parking. PM me for table reservations.

• 3 weeks later...
CNY Militaria

Didn't see this one on there:

Mattydale, NY Military Show--May 6, 2012 at the Mattydale VFW Post, 2000 Lemoyne Ave, Mattydale, NY. Put on by the New York State Militaria Collectors' Association.

I only saw one date for the Pomona Show.....is there not one in November 2012? --- Rick (Old B-1)

Bob C. hasn't sent me dates yet, but as soon as he does, I will get them posted.

JAG

Didn't see this one on there:

Mattydale, NY Military Show--May 6, 2012 at the Mattydale VFW Post, 2000 Lemoyne Ave, Mattydale, NY. Put on by the New York State Militaria Collectors' Association.

Got it! Thank you MUCH!

JAG

Fort Lee, Virginia Military Collectors Show, Sat, 10 March 2012 on Fort Lee, Virginia at the Regimental Club, Bldg 2609, C Ave. The show will be from 9 AM - 3 PM with setup for table holders from 8-9 AM. Admission is Free and there is plenty of free parking. PM me for table reservations.

Entered. Thank you!

JAG

One of the good things about going to Show of Shows, is being able to get fliers on all the upcoming shows. I filled a small folder with them and just finished entering them all on the Military Trader "Battle Plan".

THE BATTLE PLAN

If you have info on a show that isn't listed, let me know. You can always email info directly to me at:

[email protected]

Keep finding the good stuff!

John A-G

Editor, MT

• 2 months later...
We've got a good start on 2012 show listings:

http://www.militarytrader.com/events/milit...r-show-calendar

If you know of any that should be included, drop me a note with the details and I will get them listed

[email protected]

JAG

John,

Here is one more (by the way, this is a great show):

Fort Worth Militaria Show

15-16 September 2012

Saturday 0900-1700

Sunday 0900-1600

Admission $10.00 (Children under 12 free)

Amon G. Carter Exhibits Hall

3400 Burnett Tandy Drive

Fort Worth, Texas 76107-3056

• 7 months later...

Just finished entering all of the listings that I have for 2013 military shows. Full Military Trader calendar of events are here:

http://www.militarytrader.com/events/military-trader-show-calendar

If you have info on shows that aren't listed, sent them to me at:

[email protected]

I will post them, ASAP.

Thanks to all the dealers and show promoters who keep the hobby strong with these shows! Can't wait for the new year and the treasures we are all sure to find at any one of them.

Keep finding the good stuff,

John A-G

Editor, Military Trader

• 2 weeks later...

Don't forget this coming International Show of Shows (SOS) at Louisville, KY to be held on Feb. 28, March 1-3, 2013. It will have 1,965 tables this time. It is one of the largest military shows in the U.S. and if you can't find it there, then shame on the dealers.

• 4 weeks later...