• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#26 VolunteerArmoury

VolunteerArmoury
  • Members
    • Member ID: 373
  • 727 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:38 PM

Wasn't there another bag like a bag for the sleeping bag that was similiar to the main bag or also a green nylon cover for these?

#27 Revolved

Revolved
  • New Members
    • Member ID: 162,527
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 April 2016 - 05:28 PM

I was going to start a new thread on this but figured itd be better to consolidate information if possible. What is the cuurent value of a lightweight rucksack frame?

#28 The_Brick

The_Brick
  • Members
    • Member ID: 116,553
  • 252 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 01:55 AM

I was going to start a new thread on this but figured itd be better to consolidate information if possible. What is the cuurent value of a lightweight rucksack frame?

Depends really on type and whether or not there are straps. I have seen LW ruck frames without straps sell for $100 and frames with straps sell up to $150.

#29 Revolved

Revolved
  • New Members
    • Member ID: 162,527
  • 21 posts

Posted 20 April 2016 - 08:36 AM

Depends really on type and whether or not there are straps. I have seen LW ruck frames without straps sell for $100 and frames with straps sell up to $150.

I appreciate your response. Thats in the ballpark of what i was thinking (around $150). The entire bag looks to be anywhere from $350-$400 (unless you find a good deal) and i figure the frame has to be atleast half the value of the pack. Let me know if anyone is looking for these.

Any more input?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users