USN MK1 Robeson No. 20

Guest Michael D

Guest Michael D

post-2026-1195402175.jpg

After finding your forum yesterday and browsing through it I decided to sign up. I'm a novice knife collector, or was with my son until he grew up. Now we do other things together.

While browsing yesterday, one post I read was for a Robeson 5 inch Suredge. I thought I'd show you the one I have as another example. I don't know where or when it showed up in our collection.

More pics to come

Guest Michael D
post-2026-1195402175.jpg

After finding your forum yesterday and browsing through it I decided to sign up. I'm a novice knife collector, or was with my son until he grew up. Now we do other things together.

While browsing yesterday, one post I read was for a Robeson 5 inch Suredge. I thought I'd show you the one I have as another example. I don't know where or when it showed up in our collection.

More pics to come

post-2026-1195402544.jpg

Michael,

Welcome to the forum! thumbsup.gif That Robeson Mk 1 is a good one. There are a few of us here that, although we collect a little bit of everything US, we have a major interest in US military knives, machetes and bayonets. Looking forward to see some of your other pieces.

Guest Michael D
Michael,

Welcome to the forum! thumbsup.gif That Robeson Mk 1 is a good one. There are a few of us here that, although we collect a little bit of everything US, we have a major interest in US military knives, machetes and bayonets. Looking forward to see some of your other pieces.

Thanks for the welcome. I do have a few more I can show you.