WWII M1 29th Div D-Day Helmet.

Hey Guys,

Just tought i would share with all of you some of the Items i have aquired or picked up for my collection over the last 4-5 Weeks !

First of here is an 100% Original WWII 29th Div Marked M1 Helmet it has being Descussed before

here in this topic here is the Link : http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/ind...howtopic=119512 :thumbsup:

It came out of a Private Collection From France and it comes with a Firestone Liner but it isn't Marked :( .

Best Regards

Tomás.

post-11464-1315254528.jpg

post-11464-1315254570.jpg

Here is an Original Eisenhower D-DAY Letter issued to Troops prior to D-day

along with its other letter.. The War is over Letter :thumbsup:

post-11464-1315254805.jpg

post-11464-1315254840.jpg

Original 3rd-6th A.D. Ike Jacket with Green Leadership Stripes from an Artillery Unit came with the Trousers along with a shirt all patched

and a german made ash-tray and a spare DI same as attached to the Ike Jacket all came together.

post-11464-1315255321.jpg

post-11464-1315255361.jpg

You did some great shopping! In a few weeks i'll be able to show my new BIG asset.

Good job on that 29'er, i really like that 1st ID booklet too! :thumbsup:

Robin

Nice score on that Ike! I was bidding on that one! Happy it went to a forum member!

I actually got a second chance offer on it so i took it !

As it came out of a very good Friend of mines Collection from Ohio so i was happy Thanks :thumbsup:

You did some great shopping! In a few weeks i'll be able to show my new BIG asset.

Good job on that 29'er, i really like that 1st ID booklet too! :thumbsup:

Robin

Thanks Robin :thumbsup: , i have being after an Original 29er for over 14 years now and finally it came true for me

so i am very happy now to have finially have found one for my collection Thanks. Yeah look foward to seing you BIG asset.. :)

Tomás.