wearing army ASU for wedding

jdamaso111

1125111716-00.jpg

well here is the almost final product for the MP dinner i am attending for my unit. Need to get my pfc sewn on and i wear the meritorious unit citation cause of my unit, i took two of my ribbons off also.

lets cross our fingers and hope i meet a nice MP girl! :w00t:

You look sharp my young brother. Put your ribbons back on and wear them proudly. I will join the other members in wishing you all the best. My wife hated her uniform too, so we wore civilian clothes at our wedding, in the AHS Chapel at Ft. Sam Houston, 37years ago this month.

lets cross our fingers and hope i meet a nice MP girl!

Here's some advice, free to you but gained at considerable inconvenience to myself and others, and which you probably won't listen to:

kbuxz.jpg

I know that 23 feels all grown up. I was 23, at some time in the dim, dark past. But trust me, you have many, many years of youth and vigor ahead of you. You should spend some of those years doing things on your own terms, without the compromises that relationships bring, both to enjoy thoroughly this part of your life and also to find out more about who you are without signal disruptions.

Because, and you can absolutely trust me on this, women complicate things.

I didn't get married until I was 36. And sometimes I think I was still too young. I'm not saying to abandon the company of women, just...don't go looking for commitments. There's plenty of time for those. Later.