RIP Greg Robinson

bayonetman

Kurt Barickman

Very sad time for the family and the forum. God Bless and good luck in the next life Greg!

not a gyrene but a humble squid,

Kurt Barickman

My thoughts and condolences are with your family and friends.

It was the esteemed collectors at MCF and then here who were always willing to share and educate that inspired a new collector's passion for the hobby and for history. For that, and your service, you will always have my gratitude.

This is really sad news for me; I'd struck up a pretty good "Web friendship" with Greg around our obvious mutual interests, but I had no idea of any health trouble.

Rest in peace, friend- God's best to you and your family. Thanks for everything :salute:

I did not know Greg in person but the knowledge he shared and willingness to educate freely, mad me wish I had.

He had helped my on a holster question and fittingly, a couple of K-bars.

Like others, I never knew he had any health issues.

Thank you Greg for your service to this country.

Pep

jayhawkhenry

Take point Marine. Thank you for all you did for all of us. May God watch over and comfort your family who remain behind.

Greg i will miss your help and friendship!

He guide me trough USMC aquisitions of all kinds.I send him by email all the internet auctions and he replied to me"fake" or "good" one!.

He also bid for me several times on items that where "US shipping only" with no hesitation!

He sold me one of his own M-1951 FJ he used on service! I will keep that one 4 ever! Honor bound to him.Its a very sad moment indeed.

My deepest condolences to his wife and familiy members.

From Argentina

Karl-Heinz

Like some other members, I didn't know Greg beyond seeing his periodic posts. He always was very willing to share his knowledge, and I've seen that over the past year I've been here. I literally wouldn't be where I am today in collecting had I not discovered this board, and I am forever indebted to the co-founders.

Greg, do Rest In Peace.

:salute: :salute:

Happy trails and save some cold ones for us to follow.

I will pray that the pain of your loss will not weigh heavy on those you left behind for long, but soon they will find the light to remember you by all the good and happy things you left as memories in their hearts.

Lucky 7th Armored

My heart dropped after logging onto the forum to see the banner.. i personally didnt know Greg, but he did help me TONS with all of my USMC questions. When he wasnt helping me, i also saw him help members with their blade questions...

Very sad way to end the day...

My prayers and condolences go out to his family.

RIP Greg! :crying:

Haydn..

Leatherneck72

Did not know him personally, but he was a Marine and that is good enough for me. Godspeed and Semper Fidelis.....

Brian Manifor

Rest in Peace. You no longer suffer my friend. Death and illness no longer have claim. Eternal life and freedom.

4starchris

Sgt. Boghots

I knew Greg through both the old CSP forum, and here.

Those preceding me have echoed my sentiments about him more eloquently than I can.

I can only humbly add my personal condolences for his family and those close to him, and wish them the best in this difficult time.

Sincerely,

Paul Walker

Klamath Falls, Oregon

My sincerest condolences to Mr. Robinson's loved ones in their time of loss.

I am confident that the contributions he made to this forum will continue to be felt as a source of education and encouragement for aspiring collectors far into the future.

Corpsmancollector

I think it would be a fitting tribute to re-name the WW2 Ka-Bar reference section in honor of Greg for he contributed so much to it.

Will