USMC Ribbon Bars

Brig

here're 3 ribbon bars in my collection. I posted the top two a couple months back but still have some questions. first bar, WWI, Good Conduct, Yangtze Service, WWI Victory w/ 4 stars & Silver Star citation star, and a Mexican Boarder Service. Mounted on cardboard, sew-on type, appear to have not been sewn to a uniform. 4 ribbons in a row. Any problem with this? put together or original? pretty minty.

second bar, mounted on what appears to be zinc. Navy Cross, Purple Heart, Good Conduct, wide style, pinback. Non-glow. think it's legit? I do, but haven't seen too many USMC bars to know what to look for in original or put together

third bar, this one is weird. Good Conduct with 2 upsidedown stars, VFW award (still looking for an ID on this one), and a China Service bar. very worn. also appears to be on zinc. non-glow. original? can anyone tell me anything about why it would be built with a VFW bar in the middle? maybe after he got out? thanks

USMC_Bars_Front.JPG

Brig sorry I cant help with the ribbons bars being good or not, but I may be able to shed a little light on the VFW award- not sure what it's called. But My Great Uncle served in Panama from 42-43. Sometime in '42, their unit had a function with the VFW down in Panama, in which they were all given this ribbon. He wore it at the end of his row but he did not make it through the war so i dont know what he would have done with it then. The guy who had that ribbon bar may have had one such function before his Chinese service.

post-537-1191024658.jpg

thanks. interesting to know. the VFW these days won't even let you join without a DD-214 to prove a campaign medal, since they don't issue a certificate with the current ones