General George A Lynch Uniform Group

QED4

I am glad you found the pic useful. I hope you are able to get a good print of it from my posting. If not, get back to me and perhaps I can get you a better one.

BTW -- my pic came from the US Army Military History Institute at Carlisle Barracks, PA.

I too have a M1926 Lynch uniform, a friend of mine got it at least 10 years ago in Orlando. No metal insignia or patch but the sewn on ribbon bar is still there. I never thought I would see info on it posted here,

If any of you need a copy of Lynch's official service bio from Carlisle Barracks send me a SASE. Contact me via email for my mailing address.

• 11 months later...
I recall about 20 years ago there was some Lynch material around Central Florida. I did some early research years ago for a friend who had his WWI DSM Certificate (My friend has since moved this along). I think he died in Winter Park around 1962.

This certificate will be offered at auction at the FJP Auctions sale on 21 Feb at the SOS.

I recall about 20 years ago there was some Lynch material around Central Florida. I did some early research years ago for a friend who had his WWI DSM Certificate (My friend has since moved this along). I think he died in Winter Park around 1962.

Scanned old photocopy

post-248-1200517241.jpg

• 12 years later...
Susan Lynch Jordan

I am Gen. Lynch’s granddaughter. I just discovered this thread last night. His last home was on Lake Formosa Dr, Winter Park, FL. I can offer more info if you like. It was nice to see that someone who has his uniforms values the history of his life.