DRESS UNIFORM COLLAR EMBLEMS [REF]

The following is the reference section for hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

Subforums

GEMSCO [REF]

The following is the reference section for Gemsco hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 3 replies
WW2 Barracks cover emblems - last post by teufelhunde.ret

HILBORN & HAMBURGER (H&H) [REF]

The following is the reference section for Hilborn and Hamburger (H&H) hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

IMPERIAL [REF]

The following is the reference section for Imperial hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 5 replies
H&H Imperial M37 Enlist... - last post by Bob Hudson

J.R. GAUNT [REF]

The following is the reference section for J. R. Gaunt hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

KREW [REF]

The following is the reference section for Krew hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

N.S. MEYERS [REF]

The following is the reference section for N. S. Meyers hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 8 replies
Meyers Marked M37 Enlisted... - last post by teufelhunde.ret

PASQUALE [REF]

The following is the reference section for Pasquale hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

VANGUARD [REF]

The following is the reference section for Vanguard hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

VIKING [REF]

The following is the reference section for Viking hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

MISC / OTHER [REF]

The following is the reference section for miscellaneous / other hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps enlisted personnel with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 7 replies
M37 Dress Em Robbins Co - last post by teufelhunde.ret