DRESS UNIFORM COLLAR EMBLEMS [REF]

The following is the reference section for hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

Subforums

BAILEY, BANKS, & BIDDLE (BB&B) [REF]

The following is the reference section for Bailey, Banks, & Biddle (BB&B) hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 10 replies
BB&B 14k Sterling Offic... - last post by Brig

BREUNINGER [REF]

The following is the reference section for Breuninger hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

GEMSCO [REF]

The following is the reference section for Gemsco hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 3 topics
  • 10 replies
EGA Help - last post by teufelhunde.ret

HILBORN & HAMBURGER (H&H) [REF]

The following is the reference section for Hilborn and Hamburger (H&H) hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 6 replies
WW2 H&H hallmarked Cap... - last post by teufelhunde.ret

IMPERIAL [REF]

The following is the reference section for Imperial hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 10 replies
M-37 H&H Imperial Offic... - last post by teufelhunde.ret

J.R. GAUNT [REF]

The following is the reference section for J. R. Gaunt hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 2 topics
  • 8 replies
J.R. Gaunt New York EGA - last post by teufelhunde.ret

K.C. LUKE [REF]

The following is the reference section for K. C. Luke hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

N.S. MEYER [REF]

The following is the reference section for N. S. Meyer hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 4 replies
1912 Meyer dress collar emb... - last post by teufelhunde.ret

PASQUALE [REF]

The following is the reference section for Pasquale hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

VANGUARD [REF]

The following is the reference section for Vanguard hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view

VIKING [REF]

The following is the reference section for Viking hallmarks (i.e. maker marks) found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 1 topics
  • 7 replies
M37 Officers Pinback Dress... - last post by Bob Hudson

MISC / OTHER [REF]

The following is the reference section for miscellaneous / other hallmarks (i.e. maker marks found on EGA / EG&A / Eagle, Globe, and Anchor collar emblems worn by US Marine Corps officers with their dress uniforms.

• 0 topics
  • 0 replies
  • No posts to view